Tuesday 18 September 2007

THE ILLOGICAL JOURNEY

THERE



I went into the dictionary hall
to buy a dictionary.
I put my buttons in the vagina
and a dictionary
fell in the old tin bathtub below.
I picked it up and walked to the line
of fire-breathing dragons.
I put the dictionary in a dragon’s mouth,
slightly burning my hand,
and pulled it out of his arse
as I passed through.
I walked on to where the waterfall began
and jumped down.arrgghhh!
surfacing on a long unmade bed.
I heard the labour party announce
“the suitcase now arriving on platform 1
is for for turpitude.”
I unzipped and entered.
I sat down on an old tree stump
next to a young wardrobe.
I put on my seed pods
and listened to some mathematics.
A Siberian shamen came examining dictionaries.
I showed him mine.
He put it on his minature xylophone.
It made a bad smell.
He nodded and moved on.
The suitcase arrived.
I re-zipped
and took the refrigerator up to the beach.
I walked along with lines of shredded wheat
on either side of me.
The side of beef was open.
I gave some buttons to the Dictaphone
and went in.

BACK

I came out.
The walrus was shining.
I walked the other way.
The shredded wheat gave way
to lines of burnt toast.
I saw a bookcase coming and hopped on.
I showed my dentures to the driver.
I went up the backbone of a fossilised dinosaur.
On the top shelf I found a tub of marge and sat down.
I say watching the burnt toast.
An old twin-tub sat next to me.
We got into a conversation about the weather.
We exchanged mannerisms.
The old twin-tub got off.
I carried on to my perdition.
I went down the backbone and alighted.
It was beginning to moan.
I ran down the keyboard
holding my instincts up.
I came to my cheese sandwhich.
I took out my triangle,
put it in the opened wound,
turned it.
The fear opened.
I went in.

5 comments:

oakleyses said...

prada outlet, ugg boots, polo outlet, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, louboutin pas cher, nike outlet, tiffany and co, tory burch outlet, longchamp pas cher, chanel handbags, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, polo ralph lauren outlet online, tiffany jewelry, nike free run, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, air max, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses wholesale, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin uk, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, gucci handbags, christian louboutin shoes, nike air max, longchamp outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, longchamp outlet, michael kors pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, nike roshe, nike free, ugg boots, burberry pas cher, christian louboutin

oakleyses said...

hollister, vans, mcm handbags, hollister clothing, longchamp uk, herve leger, lancel, beats by dre, ralph lauren, instyler, converse outlet, ghd hair, reebok outlet, nike trainers uk, timberland boots, hermes belt, bottega veneta, nike air max, chi flat iron, converse, nfl jerseys, insanity workout, soccer jerseys, north face outlet, baseball bats, celine handbags, soccer shoes, vans outlet, babyliss, nike roshe run, iphone cases, nike huaraches, hollister, nike air max, mont blanc pens, p90x workout, jimmy choo outlet, ray ban, gucci, asics running shoes, louboutin, north face outlet, mac cosmetics, ferragamo shoes, lululemon, oakley, valentino shoes, new balance shoes, wedding dresses, abercrombie and fitch

oakleyses said...

pandora charms, canada goose uk, pandora jewelry, karen millen uk, ugg uk, canada goose outlet, thomas sabo, swarovski crystal, marc jacobs, canada goose, montre pas cher, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, swarovski, toms shoes, moncler outlet, replica watches, canada goose outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, links of london, moncler, doudoune moncler, ugg, pandora uk, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, moncler, juicy couture outlet, hollister, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, wedding dresses, moncler, coach outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler uk, pandora jewelry, ugg pas cher, canada goose jackets, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, supra shoes, canada goose

menna said...

شركة تعقيم في دبى
شركات تعقيم المنازل في دبى

menna said...

افضل شركة تنظيف خزانات في عجمان
شركه تنظيف خزانات معتمدة من البلدية